From nature and history walks across Stoke Park and Purdown to day workshops in Basket Weaving and Bushcraft, I run and host many events across the city, including for community groups, youth groups, Bristol City Council & South Gloucestershire Council, Neighbourhood organisations, Health Centres and adult learning groups. Events include:
- Wild Food Foraging Courses – identification, foraging, sampling & cooking throughout the seasons
- Practical Plants and their Uses – plants and trees for medicinal, fire, crafts and food
- Bushcraft – both adult and family based bushcraft events – learning to collect materials, build & light a fire and building small shelters.
- Woodcrafts – basket weaving, Christmas Wreath making & small scale woodland crafts
- Wildlife walks & bat walks – General wildlife & nature walks, tree identification, bird walks including dawn chorus events & birds of prey (with Birds of Prey Discovery) evening bat identification & using echo locators, pond dipping & other family based wildlife activities
I am also available for one-off private events and corporate team building events, or for a full programme spanning a number of weeks or months throughout the year. Most events take place within North Bristol, but can be adapted to further afield.
Find out more about the activities I am involved in through the pages on this website, or get in touch if you have an idea that isn’t listed here that you would like to be involved in. For events and activities taking place, please check out my Facebook page or Eventbrite page – Steve England outdoor Learning – where I try to share information on activities other groups are running – if open to the public – or speak with your groups to see if there is anything in the pipeline!
Get in touch to discuss private bookings for individuals, family/friendship groups, community groups, organisations or corporate events. firstname.lastname@example.org